Monday, July 31, 2017

Summer 2017 August Comment Challenge


So this summer I have been participating in this challenge hosted by Flylef and A Kernel of Nonsense. I met some really cool bloggers and they've done a great job of teaming me up with bloggers who seem to read a lot of similar things as I do.  This month I'm paired up with Erica @ Erica Robyn Reads. I want to welcome her to my blog and urge you guys to check out hers as well.  


Just by looking at her August anticipated releases I can tell we like the same books (See What I Have Done and Wonder Woman).


7 comments:

  1. ok on my way to visit Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll enjoy her blog. She just visited an amazing bookstore!

      Delete
  2. That's fun :) Awesome they paired yall up nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've paired up really good these past three months and this has been a lot of fun.

      Delete
  3. Wahoo!! I'm so glad we're paired up this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this challenge you are doing. Connecting with other readers is the main reason I do this blogging thing. :) I popped over to Erica's blog and her first review is of one of my favorite books of all time.

    ReplyDelete