Thursday, December 22, 2016

Blogger Shame Review Challenge Sign Up.


This is my second new challenge for this year.  I can't find anyone doing the Horror Challenge, so if it goes up, that will be the only other one I join other than my usual Goodreads one which isn't hard to track at all because they basically do all the work for you.  This challenge is hosted by Anne@Herding Cats and Burning Soup.  Here's the rules:

* Any review book 4+ months past due counts.
* There will be periodic review link-up posts.
* You don't have to set a goal but it has to be at least 1 book.

I plan on trying to do at least 12.  That's one per month and although I should do more, since this is a new challenge and I'm doing a few others, I don't want to stress myself out.

So if you're also interested, please check out Anne's blog and sign up!  The more the merrier.


8 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about stressing yourself out. All of these great challenges come out and I want to join them all but I know I'll fail if I do that. So far I'm sticking with the GR one, the Horror Aficionado's one at GR (cause that's an easy one too) and the Audiobook one I signed on for today. That's probably more than I can handle. But I love Anna's blog! She has such fun ideas. Fortunately, I think I'm only seriously behind on two reviews (2 months late and that really bothers me). Good luck with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I plan on participating in the monthly reading picks with the Horror Aficionados this year too. Hope Dark Matter wins January's pick!

      Delete
    2. It won! I'm #10 on the waitlist for it though so I may be participating late, if at all.

      Delete
  2. I have signed up for this one, too. Fingers crossed we both get some older ARCs under our belts! Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something I should take part in - well, in truth, I've been trying and failing to read one backlist book a month for the past year! I've read a few but not as many as I'd hoped so I need to get more organised in 2017.
    Good luck with your challenges.
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your challenge! I'm going to try to read more backlist books next year too, which I guess can also go towards this challenge. I definitely need to do some catching up.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good challenge! I'm hoping to get through some books that got left behind, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I was still in the business of joining and sticking to challenges, this would be THE ONE. There are just way too many books currently chilling out on my "Need to Be Reviewed Now, Please" shelf. Perhaps, I'll just make a personal resolution to get through some of those in the upcoming year.

    Good luck on your challenge!

    ReplyDelete