Saturday, July 30, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (74)


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves or TBR piles, may it be physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, online, books you borrow from the library or friends, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks! The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews.  Clicking on the book should take you to the Goodreads page. 

I hinted last week that I had won 2 Goodreads Giveaways which I was absolutely thrilled about and they have both arrived so now I can show them in all their glory.





Anyone who follows my blog knows I'm beyond ecstatic to have Moon Chosen in my hands and The Call sounds like a wonderful dystopian/horror.


I also grabbed a few books for my Kindle - they were either bought really cheap or were free.  I honestly don't remember which were which so double check before you one-click :)

How to Date Dead Guys Plantation Shudders The Dog Off the Leash


I also had to return some books to the library this week and pick up a couple of holds (and then some) so here is my library haul.

Rock Fall, Everyone Dies Outcast Vol. 2 Modern Lovers My Lady Jane

I didn't really care for Outcast Vol 1 but since I've been watching the series on Cinemax, and since the library had it on their new release shelf, I figured I would give it another try.

So what did you guys add to your shelves this week?


3 comments:

  1. I like the cover for Off Leash. I love big cats and wolves-it's domestic cats that I hate! At some point when I can get in in paperback I plan to read My Lady Jane. I'm very much intrigued by it! Have a good week and enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats on the Goodreads giveaways! I don't think I've won one of those for years. Moon Chosen looks awesome :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I really want to read My Lady Jane, as I'm curious to see if it will resemble the movie with Helena Bonham Carter, or not at all. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete