Saturday, July 2, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (71)


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves or TBR piles, may it be physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, online, books you borrow from the library or friends, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks! The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews.  Clicking on the book should take you to the Goodreads page.  

I received a few books for review:



I received both Resurrecting Sunshine and Penny from Netgalley and the publishers.  Many thanks!!!

And then I did some retail therapy at Amazon when I had to order a new stand/shelf for the bedroom and added a few books I wanted to have copies of to read:




Emotive The Beat of My Own Drum Lily and the Octopus

I have heard great things about "Lily and the Octopus" and am pretty sure I will love it so I just had to grab it.

So what did you add to your shelves this week?


6 comments:

  1. Great haul, I hope you enjoy them all. :)

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read Lily and the Octopus since I have dachshunds...And OMG loving that basset hound! You've put me in dog heaven, thanks:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely seeing a dog theme in your StS this week!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  4. My books are starting to pile up on the floor and I've got no space for another bookshelf...bit of a crisis developing! Trouble is, I plan to keep all these great new series I've been grabbing...Have a good reading week and much love to the furry dudes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Most of these are new to me but I am very tempted by Lily and the Octopus. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete