Monday, July 18, 2016

Read A Series In A Month Challenge!


I just can't seem to stay away from challenges and since I adore Berls and Michelle (from COYER) so much, when I saw this, I knew I would try to participate.  

HERE ARE THE RULES: 

1. Pick one series. Announce which series you've picked on your sign up post.
2. Read EVERY book in the series.  You don't have to read novellas or short stories, just the CORE books.
3. Read them between 12am on 08/01/16 and 11:59pm on 08/31/16.  They must be marked on Goodreads as both started and finished in the month of August.
4. Enjoy bragging about how you're all caught up on one series.

I will link the other questions HERE.

Basically there needs to be at least 3 books already released in the series.  And if you have read book 1, but there are at least 3 more, you don't have to read book 1 over.  Also re-reads don't count.  There are some other logistics but there are the main things I need to keep in mind for my plan.  I have come up with 2 options and will reserve the right to wait to the last minute to figure out what I want to read.

OPTION ONE:

Splintered Unhinged Ensnared

OPTION TWO:

To Die Fur Marked Fur Murder A Deadly Tail Purrfectly Dead

I was leaning toward the Whiskey, Tango & Foxtrot Mysteries since I have already read Book 1. However, when making this post, I discovered a 5th book comes out August 2nd and that may change things some. However, I do tend to fly through cozy mysteries so it is probably still a strong contender.

So...don't you feel like joining???? Everyone has some series reads they need to get off their TBR's.




2 comments:

  1. I am voting for option two just cause I wasn't a Splinter fan, though it's cause I am not an Alice in Wonderland fan...lol. The cozies look a lot better. ;) ;) :)

    Good luck with which ever one you read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm leaning toward to the cozies too. I read the first one a few years ago and really enjoyed it so I am pretty sure I will like these ones. I don't know why I'm adamant about reading so many Alice retellings - I didn't like the original either.

    ReplyDelete