Saturday, April 2, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (60)


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves or TBR piles, may it be physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, online, books you borrow from the library or friends, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks! The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews.  Clicking on the book should take you to the Goodreads page.

I picked up three books for my Kindle this week because I caught them for less that $2.00 each:



Butcher Bird The Lost How to Ditch Your Fairt

I have to admit "How to Ditch Your Fairy" was a complete cover buy. I also remember being interested in "The Lost" when it was first released, but then it didn't get such good reviews. I didn't mind picking it up for $.99 though.

I received the following books for review:


Start with a Backbeat The Suicide Motor Club She Poured Out Her Heart Just Fine With Caroline


I knew the minute I saw "The Suicide Motor Club" I had to have it and I nabbed "She Poured Out Her Heart" from Penguin First to Read.  Look at the cute puppy on "Just Fine with Caroline" - you had to know there would be a dog in here somewhere.

What did you get this weekend?  Hope everyone has a great one!


7 comments:

  1. Haha I do the same books I wanted but I wasn't 100% on waiting until I can get them at a steal! Some fun covers and titles. My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of my books have dead things on the cover so it's nice to see a cute puppy at times! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree that How to Ditch Your Fairy has an awesome cover. I totally get the cover buy. I grabbed She Poured Out Her Heart on First to Read this week. I am crossing my fingers that it will be a good one. Enjoy all of your new books!

    Carole @ Carole's Random Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't a fan of LOST, but I hope you enjoy it. I also hope you like your others as well. The Fairy book looks tempting cause I love that cover as well...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read How To Ditch Your Fairy awhile ago. So funny and cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! The cover for Butcher Bird is amazing!
    Happy reading :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a copy of The Lost, but haven't read it yet. I do love that cover. I hope you love all your new books!

    ReplyDelete