Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (71)



"Waiting on" Wednesday" is weekly meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming anticipated releases. 






Idle Ingredients (Sin du Jour #4) - February 7, 2017

FROM GOODREADS: Catering for a charismatic motivational speaker, the staff of the Sin du Jour catering agency find themselves incapacitated by a force from within their ranks. A smile and a promise is all it took.

And for some reason, only the men are affected. It’s going to take cunning, guile and a significant amount of violence to resolve.

Another day of cupcakes and evil with your favorite demonic caterers.

WHY I'M WAITING: Ever since I first saw this cover late last week, I knew I would be featuring it today.  I love this series so much and if you haven't started it already, you really shouldn't wait much longer.  I love Wallace's writing and dark humor and I can't wait to see what's in store for our characters in this edition.  I don't know how Wallace can top the Killer Easter Bunny from the last one!

What are you waiting for this week?
 

13 comments:

  1. Every time you feature one of these books I want to read them and I have the first one! So I just need to find time for a fun read and not a review read...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this sounds amazing! This line: "Another day of cupcakes and evil with your favorite demonic caterers." totally had me hooked hahahha...this sounds brilliant. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I LOVE this series! Book 2 is going to be next for me -- or soon at least and this series just makes me smile! It's so funny and GOOD. Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2016/08/31/waiting-on-wednesday-the-outside-lands/

    ReplyDelete
  4. After I heard you previously talking about the series, I decided I just had to grab book one. I haven't had the chance to read it yet but I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!! I'm super excited to read this as well, as you know I'm a big fan. I love this cover too and I can't wait to get a hold of a copy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this series before, but I definitely need to check it out. I hope you get to read, and enjoy, it soon. Thanks for sharing, and happy Wednesday! :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your picture with the dog above! Reminds me of my WOW button. This book sounds like it could be a very good one! HOpe you can get it soon.
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Barb!

    Maybe I'll give this one a try, if I can find it with a different cover. This one is much too creepy for me! Hope you enjoy reading it!

    Thanks for commenting on my own WOW post!! Happy Wednesday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, do what I do. When I don't like the covers (although I really do like this one) I read it on my Kindle or other tablet - then I don't have to look at it.

      Delete
  9. Ooo I need to try this series!! I've heard of it before, but I haven't started it yet. I hope you love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really looking forward to this one too. Weren't all the titles supposed to relate to a deadly sin though? Or maybe they are going with idleness as sloth? :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  11. เสริมดวง สีเสื้อ มงคล ห้ามพลาด นักเสี่ยงโชค Pg มาเปลี่ยนแปลงชีวิตให้ดียิ่งขึ้นดังเช่นว่า pg slotเสริมดวงการคลังด้วยกระเป๋าเงินใหม่ แก้ปีชงให้สุขใจ และก็ที่ต้องมีให้ได้เลยเป็น เสริมดวงด้วยเสื้อ

    ReplyDelete
  12. เสริมดวง สีเสื้อ มงคล ห้ามพลาด นักเสี่ยงโชค Pg มาเปลี่ยนแปลงชีวิตให้ดียิ่งขึ้นดังเช่นว่า pg slotเสริมดวงการคลังด้วยกระเป๋าเงินใหม่ แก้ปีชงให้สุขใจ และก็ที่ต้องมีให้ได้เลยเป็น เสริมดวงด้วยเสื้อ

    ReplyDelete