Tuesday, July 26, 2016

TTT - Top 10 Books That Made Me Want to Learn More About Being a Witch



This top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found HERE.  Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. 






OK...so I really don't want to be a witch.  And if I did, it would be a good witch (probably) except maybe on a rare occasion or two.  But I was having difficulty with today's topic and wanted to do something fun so here it goes!


Figi seems like the funnest witch ever.  This is a great series and please don't let the Sookie Stackhouse books keep you from giving it a chance.


One of my first experience with witches.  These were truly spooky and terrifying to me.


This whole series is under read and under appreciated if you ask me.  Dark witches always make for interesting adventures.


Carly is a good witch in a small town - one of my favorite elements.  Blake writes a lot of cozies centering around witches and I have enjoyed all of them I've read.


Garnet Lacy is another fun witch who deals with all sorts of supernatural creatures.  This series is a fun read.


Classic witches - this contains some of my favorite witches ever. 


Who doesn't love Rachel Morgan.  I witch with a golden heart and a bunch of bad ass associates.


People either seem to love or hate this series but I found the witches in it at least interesting enough to read about.


Chloe Hobbs is a witch in a small town who owns a yard shop.  I hardly ever hear anything about this series but if you like witches or cozy mysteries,  you should give it a chance.


Jennifer Harlow writes some great books - and a lot of them feature witches.

So I know this subject matter was probably a stretch, but hopefully I've introduced you to some lesser known books.  Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of these books before now. Will have to check them out! Great Top Ten! :D
    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love books about witches! I need to try that Kim Harrison series already. I'm constantly seeing great reviews for that series.

    ReplyDelete