Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday - 10 series I have yet to finish.





This top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found HERE.  Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading.  This week we are looking at series I have yet to finish.  Since I am doing a September is for Serials challenge, the timing of this is perfect.

Sookie Stackhouse   
Mercy Thompson
Locke & Key
Alpha & Omega 
Anita Blake
Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon
Darkfever 
The Hollows
Kitty Norville
Bloodlines
I hope to at least knock out the Sookie Stackhouse series and Locke& Key this month.  In my defense, some of these might have been completed if the author hated decided to carry on with them after they were initially supposed to be finished (Darkfever).

What made your list?  Do we share any in common?


5 comments:

  1. Okay so I haven't heard of some of these series yet but I just loved Bloodlines. Adrian is amazing! So many great lines for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to finish the Bloodlines series as well! I've heard about the hollows and the fever series but I'm still hesitating to read them, which of the two should I try first?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynn, I actually would say The Hollows series, but it is much longer than the Fever series so it depends on how much commitment you want to make. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I'm up to date with Sookie Stackhouse-I seem to be one of the few who liked the way it ended! Don't worry, no spoilers from me! I'm way behind on Kitty. My top ten are completed series so I haven't included Patricia Briggs in my list but I'm up to date with Mercy except for the new anthology, and way behind on Alpha and Omega!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just finished the last 2 in the actual series and now just want to knock off After Dead (the wrap up book?) and the book of short stories. I am so glad to hear you liked the ending too. I haven't added my reviews to my blog yet, but on Goodreads, I commented that I think the series ended just fine. In fact, I didn't think the last 2 books were as bad as I had heard they were.

      Delete