Tuesday, September 8, 2015

September 2015 TBR(P)


It's been a while since I have done a TBR(P) - Possibilities - but even though I don't always strictly follow them, they do help me keep track of things I really need to get read (aka library books, review books, ARCs).  I am doing a September is for Sequels Challenge so that is why there are some older books popping up on here.  Although I managed to get some read over the 3 day weekend, I am still including them.


Pretty Deadly 1 Tender Morsels Deadlocked Wanderers
The Dead House Blood and Salt Dead Ever After
Nightfall Deceptions A Line of Blood House Trained


What's on your TBR this month? Keeping my fingers crossed I get a lot of these read.

1 comment:

  1. The Wanderers and Dead House are both on my TBR. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete