Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February 2015 Wrap-Up


I know February is the shortest month of the year, but I can't help but feel 2015 is flying by already.  Of course, half of the US has been covered in snow, rain, ice and sleet, so I bet there are plenty of people (myself included) who have hopefully wished this month away.  As for reading, I accomplished quite a bit again this month, but credit most of it to the fact that I have read several graphic novels.  I am also in the middle of a book which could cause a major slump, but I am powering through.  Anyway, here's a recap of what I read:

The White Magic Five and Dime (Tarot Mystery #1) - Steve Hockensmith with Lisa Falco - still need to do review.
Seconds - Bryan Lee O'Malley
The Midnight Dog of the Repo Man - W. Bruce Cameron
The Midnight Plan of the Repo Man - W. Bruce Cameron
Through the Woods - Emily Carroll
Apocalypse Bow Wow - James Proimos III
Embrace - Cherie Colyer
Tank Girl One - Jamie Hewlett annd Alan C. Martin
Vision in Silver - Anne Bishop - need to get this review finished because it releases March 3rd and it is GREAT!

So overall I had two 3-star ratings, three 4-star ratings, and four 5-star ratings.  Not too shabby.  I read and reviewed two ARC's this month and I reviewed two dog-related books on my blog.  I even added a new feature called "Pup Thoughts" where Booker T weighs in on what he thought about the dogs in the book.  I am still plugging through with my February TBR jar pick and while it will not get finished this month, I hope to get it finished early in March. I am also still ahead of my Goodreads challenge.  How was your month?  Are you interested in picking up any of these?


No comments:

Post a Comment