Friday, February 27, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (5)




Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews.  So this week I am going to focus on hard copies and a library haul, as well as some approvals from netgalley.  These all look so awesome, I don't know where to start.  Any ideas?

First here is what I found at the library (some were on hold and of course all came in at the same time!) - Sorry for the glare.


Tank Girl One (Remastered): Jamie Hewlitt and Alan C. Martin - I already read and posted a review for this one.
Tank Girl Two (Remastered): Jamie Hewlitt and Alan C. Martin
Through the Woods: Emily Carroll - I also read this and already posted a review.
The Deep: Nick Cutter
Greenglass House: Kate Milford
The Scandalous Sisterhood of Prickwillow Place: Julie Berry


These are the books I purchased - some from Books A Million during a sale and some at a local outlet store.


The Exorsistah (Exorsistah #1): Claudia Mair Burney - Never heard of this but for a $1.00, figured it was worth a shot.
Shattered Souls (Souls #1): Mary Lindsey
Shelter Me (Second Chance Ranch #1): Catherine Mann - Bought this one after I bought #2 because it had a boxer on the cover and then realized it was part of a series - not big on romance, but maybe they will be ok.
Rescue Me (Second Chance Ranch #2): Catherine Mann - See above.  Strictly a cover buy.
Changless (Parasol Protectorate #2): Gail Carriger - Trying to collect this series so I can binge read it.
The Sorcerer's House: Gene Wolfe
Singing the Dogstar Blues: Allison Goodman - Love this cover.

And finally from Netgalley.

Undertow The Awesome
The Bomb Moonlands

Undertow: Michael Buckley - I really wanted to get my hands on this one.  Releases 5/5/15.  Thanks Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Children's Book Group.  This one promises to be great!
The Awesome: Eva Darrows - Another one I was dying to have and was thrilled to be approved.  Releases 5/26/15. Thanks Rebellion!

The Unleashing (Call of Crows #1): Shelly Laurenston -Out 3/31/15.  Thanks Kensingtonn Publishing.

Bomb: Sarah Mussi - Releases 5/7/15.  Thanks Hachette Children's Books
The Astrologer's Daughter: Rebecca Lim - Available 6/9/15.  Thanks Text Publishing Company.
Moonlands: Steven Savile - Releases 4/17/15.  Thanks Badpress.

Man, I need to get reading huh?  What did you guys get?  Leave a link to your StS and help next week's haul grow - haha!


5 comments:

  1. Interesting mixture of genres in your haul. The only one I've read is Gail Carriger. I tried the first in the series but decided that steampunk is not my thing! I hope you enjoy it when you get to your binge read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I try to read a variety butmy favorites are paranormal and horror. Trying to read more horror this year as it is where my love of reading started.

      Delete
  2. Through the Woods looks quite good and I hope you have a good time with the Astrologer's Daughter! It's a nice piece of Australia, although I wasn't wholly in love with it like I hoped I would be. MY BAD. XD My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Shattered Souls sounds pretty good. I love the sound of Undertow! It sounds really interesting. I may have to get a copy! I hope you enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many books! I haven't read any of these, but I hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete