Monday, February 2, 2015

January 2015 Wrap-Up


Well, I can't believe the first month of 2015 is already over.  Today I am recapping what I managed to accomplish in this short amount of time.  I read 8 books this month which I am really proud of and which puts me three ahead for my Goodreads challenge:

Thousand Dollar Tan Line (Veronica Mars #1) - Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham
Sweet Unrest - Lisa Maxwell
Paw Enforcement - Diane Kelly (review pending)
Revival - Stephen King
Mr. Kiss and Tell (Veronica Mars #2) - Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham
The Dog Park - Laura Caldwell
Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
Summer Blowout - Claire Cook

I had three 3-star ratings, four 4-star ratings, and two 5-star ratings.  Not a bad month (clicking the links will take you to my Goodreads review.

Also, I managed to review one ARC, read one of eight for my Hail to the King challenge, and get a great jump on my goodreads goal.  I also reviewed at least one dog related book on my blog (in honor of Booker T and Cassius) and it was a great one.  Oh, and I almost forgot - I chose and finished my first TBR Jar Pick - Gone Girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment